Götene Plast AB is one of the leading enterprises in Sweden in the field of injection moulding, having the special techniques for component infusion, gas injection and IMD/IML. We have a flexible and modern production plant. Among others we produce a lot of different components for the white goods industry. A high degree of customization, short lead-times and a cost-effective production has contributed to Götene Plast AB's large amount of long-term and confiding business relations.
April 2016, we are 37 employees distributed among 2 shifts, a continuous night shift and a continuous weekend shift. In addition there are maintenance technicians, production technicians, truck drivers and administrative staff.
Our turnover in 2015 amounted to 97 million SEK.
We provide injection molded plastic parts that are characterized by high technical content, constructed by rational and efficient production. Our business concept is to to be a supplier to manufacturing companies so that they can optimize their total product economy where plastic parts are included as part of the final product
- We will be Sweden's best injection molding companies to make use of the modern technologies at our disposal.
- We shall strive to use our resources optimally.
- We shall be profitable enough on our own to carry out the necessary investments and develop the company.
- We will continuously work processes to become more efficient and that everyone is naturally involved in this, to be sufficiently competitive and be the customer's first choice.
- We should be characterized by competence. Competence = Knowledge +Understanding + Willingness
- Götene Plast AB is originating from Läckö Plast that was founded in 1979 and was active in Lidköping. In 1991 the company was moved to Götene and changed its name to Götene Plast AB.
- In 1993 a co-operation with Electrolux was initiated and the co-operation has grown to such an extent that Götene Plast AB today delivers abt. 35 % of the needs of plastic parts that Electrolux in Mariestad is having.
- In 1996 certificate according to ISO 9001.
- During 1998-2000 investments amounting to 30 MSEK were made to enlarge the workshop and purchase new equipment.
- On May 1st 2003 John Larsson got a new post as the MD instead of a local manager.
- From December 12th 2003 Götene Plast AB is certified in accordance with ISO SS-EN ISO 9001:2000.
- In the early 2000’s we changed the structure of customers, with the aim and direction to offer full service to a smaller number of larger customers.
- The structure of the owners has changed several times during the years 2000-2006. The company is mainly privately-owned, but Verdane Capital is a minority shareholder. Three of four private owners are working within the company.
- In 2005-2006 we built a tool warehouse of 350 m2 and a heated warehouse of 560 m2.
- From 2007 Götene Plast investing in energy-efficient equipment and in the period from 2007 to 2010, we replaced four older machines with hybrid technology machines
- 2011 started the production of a complete and consumer packaged carbonating device.
- 2012-2013, we continue the exchange of machines to hybrid or electrical machines. The average age of the fleet drops.
- 2014-06-17 Change of ownership, Verdane made an "exit" from its minority ownership in Götene Plast. The company is now owned 100% by the private owners (indirectly via companies).